Cloud-based Analytical Geographic Information System (GIS)
At the core of most of our solutions is an advanced geospatial and data analytics engine that we developed over the years to ingest, analyse and visualise all sorts of data whether it is numerical, text, forensics, streamed videos, pictures, or audio to object-oriented live data. This capability that the industry calls for part a Geographic Information System (GIS) embeds an advanced mapping and gazetteer supporting Ordnance Survey datasets and more, and a expendable library of data analytics all available in a cloud package with no installation required on client workstations.
The key benefits include:
- Rapid deployment and the power of GIS available anywhere to any authorised user
- Completely secure solution developed for and with police forces
- Cost effective both implementation and operation
- Integration with your crime intelligence and command & control systems
- Open-GIS compliant and integration with third parties through OpenAPI compliant interfaces
- Continuous innovation, we continuously expand the scope of capability of the system and our clients benefit from it
All Innaxys software and solutions are built with security in mind, and the Innaxys DyTASK Solution has been designed to comply with a minimum rating of ‘Official’ (IL3) standard.
Should you need to accredit the system for your own requirements, we will work with you every step of the way to facilitate this.
Find out more
Contact Sarah Searle